12.8V60Ah lifepo4 battery pack is used for solar street light LED Lighting
Battery pack general description
The 12.8V60Ah lifepo4 battery pack is used for solar street light;FORZATEC uses 3.2V6.0Ah lifepo4 cells (FT-LFP-6.0) to configure it (4S10P).The battery pack is protected by BMS; the BMS can help the battery pack from over-charge, over-discharge, over-temperature, over-current, short-circuit and equalizing the voltage between cells.
- When the voltage between the two electrodes is over 36V, over the safe voltage of human beings, you should not touch them with your body.
- Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
- Do not expose in the sun.
- Do not expose in the rain or snow.
- Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
- Use the battery charger specifically for this battery pack.
- Do not reverse the positive and negative terminals.
- Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
- Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
- Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
- Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
- Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
- Do not use or leave the battery at high temperature (for example, at strong direct sunlight or in a vehicle in extremely hot weather). Otherwise, it can overheat or its performance will be degenerate and its service life will be decreased.
- Do not use the battery in a location where static electricity and magnetic field is great, otherwise, the safety devices may be damaged, causing potential trouble.
- If the battery leaks and the electrolyte gets into the eyes, do not rub the eyes, instead, rinse the eyes with clean water, and immediately seek medical attention. Otherwise, it may injure eyes.
- If the battery gives off strange odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or in any way appear abnormal during use, recharging or storage, immediately remove it from the device or battery charger and stop using it.
- In case the battery terminals are dirty, clean the terminals with a dry cloth before use. Otherwise poor performance may occur due to the poor connection with the instrument.
- Do not disassemble the battery pack.
- Do not use the battery pack connected in series or parallel.
- Storage the battery in a dry and ventilated room, keep away from other dangerous material.