|Storage Temp:||-20℃～40℃||Discharging Current:||0.2mA|
button cell battery,
cr2032 button battery
FT-CR2450HT High Temperature Button Lithium Battery Super Wide Working Temperature
1. Put the battery in the shrink mold with black shrink to avoid battery in short-circuit.
2. Put the “+,-“ pins in the dedicated welding mold then put the battery in it and close the mold.
3. Put the mold on the laser welding table and press the button to start welding.First welding the “+” then weld the “-“ after this put the battery in the special plastic box.
4. Put PET shrink on the welded battery then put it in the shrink machine and make it smooth on two sides.
5. Marks and Meanings of the words on battery surface:
1) ‘+’means battery positive pole
2) ‘CR2450’means battery model
3) ‘HT’means high temperature
4) ‘3V’ means battery voltage
1. Mainly be used for TPMS.
2. Also can be used for testing equipment and control system which working temp is -40℃ to 125℃
1.Using terminal process for the lead wire pin so the connection between lead wire and pin is strong and without fall off.
2.Using laser welding technology so the connection is strong and without harm to battery.
3.Using battery sorter machine to make sure the delivered batteries in good electrical performance.
4. Battery voltage reaches 3V,one more time higher than Zn-Mn,SR batteries and without heavy metal such as Hg,Cd,Pb,it’s a green and environmental protection battery.
5. Battery can be used in temp -40℃ to 125℃ with stable performance.
Discharge Curve In 20℃ Room Temperature
Discharging Curve Understandard 15kΩ In Different Temperature
Discharging Curve Under 15kΩ After Storing