|Power Bank Size::||360mm X 248mm X 30mm (L/W/H)||Net Weight::||1.9kg|
|Solar Module::||10W Poly||Battery::||50Wh Lithium Battery|
compact power storage,
large capacity power storage
4W LED LFP-12V-15Ah Specification for lighting system Power storage LED Lighting
★ Power bank size: 360mm X 248mm X 30mm (L/W/H)
★ Net weight: 1.9kg
★ Solar module: 10W poly
★ Battery: 50Wh lithium battery
★ LED index for solar charging and power storage status
★ DC5V USB outputs (can continuously charge 8 mobile phones)
★ DC12V outputs ( can continuously light the DC12V3W LED for 15 hours)
★ Accessories: DC12V3W super bright and energy-saving LED with 3.5-meter-long cable,
switch, 12V plug, and strong magnet on its back.
★ FOR families as back-up power during black-outs and remote area suffering from
★ FOR mobile phone & Ipad charging and other DC3.7V home appliances
★ FOR emergency lighting and other DC12V home appliances
★ FOR warehouse, loft, basement, garden, stable, garage, seaside cabin, and any kinds of
residents which are in need of energy saving, short of power, 24-hour non-stop lighting,
or residents who are far from the grid.
★ FOR automobile repair on the road or highway during dark hours.
★ FOR out-door activities like work, travel, fishing, camping, picnicking, and other
outdoor activities during dark hours.
1. The Charge Index indicates the solar panel charging status into the lithium battery.
Please try to face the solar panel side of the power bank to the sunshine when
charging. When the red LED lights on, it means the sunshine is adequate and the
charging speed is fast enough. After the lithium battery is fully charged, the red
LED light will turn off automatically. When the red LED light flashes quickly, it
means the sunshine is not so strong and the charging speed is less quickly. When
the red LED light flashes slowly, it means the sunshine is weak and the charging
speed is slow. If the red LED doesn’t light or flash at all, it means the sunshine is
very weak and the charging current is close to zero. Thus the charging is invalid.
2. The power index indicates the power storage status of the lithium battery. When it
reads green, the storage remains above 90%. When it reads yellow, the storage
remains between 20% to 90%, and the power bank needs to be charged. When it
reads red, the storage is less than 20% and the power bank has to be charged so as
not to influence the normal usage. When the power runs out, the power index will
turn off. It can only be awaken again by being recharged by sunshine.
3. The switch button turns the 5V USB outputs and 12V DC outputs on and off.
When it turns on, you can also check the power storage index. To avoid being
turned on and off by mistake, and to maintain the normal functioning time, you
need to press the button up to 2 seconds continuously.
4. The two USB outputs 5V and can charge cell phone, IPAD, digital camera, PSP,
electric shaver, and other home appliances normally recharged by 5V charger.
5. The two round 12V DC outputs with diameter of 5.5mm can power 12V lights, and
can also drive other DC12V home appliances if the round plugs match.
6. Be sure not to short circuit any of the 4 outlets, otherwise it will cause irreparable
damage of the power bank control unit.
7. If the power bank is not used for a long time, please charge the power bank at least
every 3 months to maintain the normal lifespan of the battery pack.
8. Keep the power bank dry and insulated.
9. Keep the power bank beyond the children’s reach.
10. Don't disassemble the power bank by yourself.